Special Request & Accessibility
Dietary Restrictions & Special Requests
All of our food is prepared using fresh organic ingredients from our garden whenever possible. Both our tea services and lunches feature fresh vegetarian quiche or smoked salmon quiche. If you have special dietary requirements, such as vegan or gluten free we are happy to accommodate you. Advance notice is helpful; let your cruise line know at time of booking. If you arrive without notice we will do our best to offer you substitutions at time of seating.
We have gone to great lengths to ensure accessibility to everyone! All venues are wheelchair accessible and we have an ADA compliant restroom for our mobility impaired guests.
Terms and Conditions
- Full Payment required within 14 days of making a reservation.
- If trip is booked within 14 days of travel date, payment is required at time of booking.
- Reservation will be cancelled if not paid by payment deadline.
- Jewell Gardens will assess a $10 penalty per person on a paid reservation if cancelled for any reason.
- Cancellation may be made up to 24 hours of departure to receive a refund (minus $10 penalty).
- If cancellation is made within 24 hours of departure time, customer forfeits all rights to a refund.
- If passenger count is reduced after payment, Jewell Gardens will assess a $10 penalty per person for those passengers not participating.
- Fares are in US funds.